Record Store Day Drops 2020 - Sept 26
On Satureday Sept 26th, releases will only show if there is available stock for sale and then only after 1pm EST.
To Browse the titles for the Sept 26 Drop you my go to Record Store Day Drop 2
To Browse Aug 29 remaining releases here you may click the above box or GO HERE
If you watched television, went to the movies, or listened to radio in the ‘80s and ‘90s, you probably heard Suzanne Ciani's work whether you knew it or not. Suzanne is a five-time Grammy award-nominated composer, electronic music pioneer, and neo-classical recording artist whose work has been featured in countless commercials, video games, and feature films. The documentary A Life In Waves explores Suzanne's life and innovations through her own eyes, offering a feminine glimpse into the world of electronic music.
With fifteen albums spanning 40-plus years, countless commercial scores and sound designs, Suzanne's catalog is among the most rich and varied of any artist working today. With selections ranging from Suzanne's early modular experimentations, to her commercial sound design, to her romantic synthesizer works, to her delicate piano compositions, this soundtrack is the only collection of its kind. Like the film, it's a journey into Suzanne's mind, and a career-spanning exploration of this genre-defying artist. Pressed on clear vinyl for Record Store Day 2020.
1. Liberator Atari TV Spot (Long Version) 2. The First Wave (Birth of Venus) 3. Concert at Phil Niblock’s Loft (Excerpt) 4. “Pop & Pour” Coca-Cola Logo 5. Lincoln Mercury 4-Door Cougar TV Spot 6. Suzanne Ciani 'Clean Room' ITT TV Spot 2012 7. The Eighth Wave 8. Rain (A Life In Waves Version) 9. Paris 1971 10. Princess 11. Butterflies 12. The Third Wave (Love In The Waves)
New Vinyl: $84.98 Buy
This 5 LP set salutes one of the most legendary figures in American music, beloved Grateful Dead guitarist, vocalist and eternal goodwill ambassador, Jerry Garcia. Outside the realm of the Dead, Jerry pursued a broad array of folk, bluegrass, blues, and roots rock side projects that enriched his storied career. LPs 1-2 span 1972-1982, pulling highlights from all five of Jerry’s studio records. LPs 3-5 boast more than 76 minutes of rare live gems from a range of line-ups spanning 1973-1990.
1. Deal 2. Bird Song 3. Sugaree 4. Loser 5. The Wheel 6. Let It Rock 7. Russian Lullaby 8. Might As Well 9. Mission In The Rain 10. I'll Take A Melody 11. Rubin And Cherise 12. Cats Under The Stairs 13. Rhapsody In Red 14. Run For The Roses 15. Knockin' On Heaven's Door 16. Without Love 17. Catfish John - Live / 1973 18. Deep Elem Blues - Live / 1987 19. Ripple - Live / 1987 20. Positively 4th Street - Live / 1975 21. The Harder They Come - Live / 1977 22. Gomorrah - Live / 1990 23. Dear Prudence - Live / 1979 24. Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power) - Live /1990 25. Evangeline - Live /1990 26. Deal - Live / 1990
Classic 1983 Live Gun Club recording from the Lyceum in London. This is an often bootlegged recording from a tour which was considered one of their best. A show from that same week was on a DVD called Live At The Hacienda, released by Cherry Red in 2006. The band consisted of Jeffrey Lee Pierce. Patricia Morrison, Jim Duckworth and Dee Pop. This recording has been digitally remastered.
1. “Opening Space” 2. “Fire of Love” 3. “Run Through The Jungle” 4. “John Hardy” 5. “The Lie” 6. “Black Train” 7. “Cool Drink of Water” 8. “Fire Spirit” 9. “Death Party” 10. “Sex Beat” 11. “Goodbye Johnny” 12. “House of Highland Avenue” 13. “Texas Serenade” 14. “Heebee Jeebees”
One of the greatest solo debuts in rock history, Paul McCartney's McCartney, will receive a special 50th anniversary release in a limited-edition half-speed mastered vinyl pressing for Record Store Day. Originally released in April 1970, one month before The Beatles’ swansong Let It Be, McCartney saw Paul getting back to basics. Writing every song and playing every instrument (with backing vocals from Linda McCartney), the eponymous album represented a creative rebirth, bursting with new ideas, experiments, playfulness and freedom. Sonically, McCartney's bare-bones home recording aesthetic imbued the album with an authentic lo-fi spirit, a much sought after sound that continues to retain a contemporary edge 50 years on. The 50th anniversary Record Store Day limited edition of McCartney was pressed from a master cut by Miles Showell at half speed using the original 1970 master tapes at Abbey Road Studios. It was made as a vinyl specific transfer in high resolution and without digital peak limiting for the best possible reproduction.
SIDE A –
1. The Lovely Linda, 2. That Would Be Something, 3. Valentines Day, 4. Every Night, 5. Hot As Sun, 6. Junk, 7. Man We Was Lonely
SIDE B –
1. Oo You, 2. Momma Miss America, 3. Teddy Boy, 4. Singalong Junk, 5. Maybe I'm Amazed, 6. Kreen-Akore
A remastered rerelease of Primus’ 1989 live album, on translucent vinyl, with a 3D cover.
SIDE A : “John The Fisherman”, “Groundhog's Day”, “Heckler”, “Pressman”, “Jellikit”
SIDE B: “Tommy The Cat”, “Pudding Time”, “Harold of The Rocks”, “Frizzle Fry”
New Vinyl: $36.98 Buy
Finally Back On Vinyl - Limited Edition – One Red and One Blue Vinyl 2-LP Set
Contains tracks from The Smashing Pumpkins, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Jewel, R.E.M, Moloko, The Goo Goo Dolls, Eric Benet, Elliot Goldenthal, and Underworld.
Features The GRAMMY© Award Winner for Best Hard Rock Performance “The End Is the Beginning Is The End” by The Smashing Pumpkins”
SIDE ONE 1. The Smashing Pumpkins “The End Is The Beginning Is The End” 2. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony “Look Into My Eyes” 3. R. Kelly “Gotham City” 4. Arkama “House on Fire”
SIDE TWO 1. R.E.M. “Revolution” 2. Jewel “Foolish Games” 3. Goo Goo Dolls “Lazy Eye” 4. Lauren Christy “Breed” 5. Soul Coughing “The Bug”
SIDE THREE 1. Moloko “Fun For Me” 2. Me’Shell Ndegeocello “Poison Ivy” 3. Eric Benet “True To Myself” 4. Elliot Goldnthal “A Batman Overture”
SIDE FOUR 1. Underworld “Moaner” 2. The Smashing Pumpkins ‘The Beginning Is The End Is The Beginning”